1. I am a lawyer admitted to the State Bar of Georgia, and the Northern District of Georgia. So, if you are in a state other than Georgia, I’m sorry. I hope this site helps you and points out some issues that you might be able to seek guidance on in your state.
2. I am a lawyer, but I AM NOT YOUR LAWYER. You haven’t hired me. We have no attorney-client relationship or privilege. I don’t owe you any duties. I am not working your specific case, so I can’t offer you case-specific advice.
3. Even if we eventually offer some e-books or pamphlets, and you buy one of those. you still haven’t hired me. There is no attorney-client relationship created just because you use this site.
4. Obviously, if you do wish to hire an attorney, I hope you’ll consider us for your matter, but you are absolutely free to shop around, and we encourage you to do so.
5. There are types of law that we do not practice, and so we’ll likely not talk about those much on this site. If you have a question about something we haven’t covered, please let us know, and we may be able to refer you to an attorney who handles that type of work.
6. We may periodically get information from non-attorneys that we believe might be helpful, and which we’ll pass along to you. These guys don’t work for us, and we don’t guarantee the information they provide.